Hydraulically operated workshop machine for the production of butt welded fittings from PE & PP pipe.
CNC operation provides for correct welding parameters, and includes 5000+ weld data logger.
Optional pivoting clamps allow for the fabrication of segmented bends of different radii. Included as standard with this machine are all clamps required for the production of bends. Optional clamps allow production of bends from 160mm to 450mm OD / alternatively 8" to 18" IPS, 90 degree equal tees and crosses 160mm to 450mm, and 45 and 60 degree equal branch tees 160mm to 450mm.
CNC touch-screen control of welding operations and integral data logger are standard.
- CE approved by SGS www.sgs.com
- Welding range 160mm to 450mm SDR 9 (PN20) to SDR 41 (PN4).
- Bend clamps produce segmented bends range: 160, 180, 200, 225, 250, 280, 315, 355, 400 & 450mm.
- Tee and cross clamps produce90 degree equal tees and crosses range: 160, 180, 200, 225, 250, 280, 315, 355, 400 & 450mm.
- Wye / branch tee clamps produce true-Y, 45 and 60 degree branch tees (Y-branch fittings) range: 160, 180, 200, 225, 250, 280, 315, 355, 400 & 450mm.
- CNC touch-screen control of welding operations and integral data logger are standard.
- 400 volt 3 phase 50 Hz (31.4 kw 49.4 A). Optional 60 Hz also available.
- Genuine 2 year warranty
- German hydraulic seals.
- Weight 2,850 kg
- Cylinder area 12.56cm2
- Please note technical specifications of Worldpoly machines may change without notice