Hydraulically operated workshop machine for the butt welding of pipes and fittings in PE, PP and other thermoplastic materials. CNC touch-screen control provides correct welding parameters, while on-board data logger saves quality control information.
With optional clamps, machine capacity is 1000mm to 1600mm OD bends of varying radii, 1000mm to 1600mm equal tees and crosses, and 1000mm to 1600mm 45 and 60 degree equal branch tees.
- Welding Range: 1600mm - 1000mm SDR41 - SDR17, 1200 - 1000mm SDR 11 - SDR 41, for all diameters of elbow, tee, cross clamps and Y clamps
- PLC controlled including 5,000 weld data logging
- Elbow clamps permit production of segmented bends diameter 1600, 1400, 1200 and 1000mm OD
- Tee and cross clamps allow production of equal tees and crosses diameter 1600, 1400, 1200 and 1000mm OD
- Y-branch clamps produce 45 and 60 degree equal branch tees and true-wyes diameter 1600, 1400, 1200 and 1000mm OD.
- Hydraulic open-close and locking of main bend clamps, and one side of tee and branch-tee clamps.
- German hydraulic seals.
- Immediately accepts optional data logger.
- Specifications are subject to change without notice. Please confirm with Worldpoly prior to order confirmation.