Hydraulically operated workshop machine for the butt-welding of pipes and fittings in PE, PP and other thermoplastic materials. CNC operation provides correct welding parameters, while on-board data logger saves quality control information.
Pivoting clamps allow for the fabrication of segmented bends of different radii. Optional clamps allow the production of bends from 630 to 1200mm OD, 630 to 1200mm 90 degree equal tees and crosses, and 45 and 60 degree equal branch tees 630mm to 1200mm.
- CE approved by SGS www.sgs.com
- Welding range 630 to 1100mm SDR 11 to SDR 41, 1200mm SDR 17.
- Bend clamps allow production of segmented bends in diameters 630, 710, 800, 900, 1000 and 1200mm OD.
- Tee and cross clamps produce 90 degree equal tees and crosses in diameters 630, 710, 800, 900, 1000 and 1200mm OD.
- Wye / branch tee clamps produce true-Y, 45 and 60 degree equal Y-branch tees 630, 710, 800, 900, 1000 and 1200mm OD.
- Hydraulic open-close and locking of main bend clamps. Basic machine is available without this option if requested.
- German hydraulic seals.
- Immediately accepts optional data logger.
- 400 volt 3 phase 50 Hz (82.7 kw 130 A). Optional 60 Hz also available.
- Genuine 12 month international warranty.
- Total cylinder area: 38.46cm2
- Please note technical specifications of Worldpoly machines may change without notice