Hydraulically operated workshop machine for the butt-welding of pipes and fittings in PE, PP and other thermoplastic materials.
CNC operation provides correct welding parameters, while on-board data logger is ideal for quality control.
Pivoting clamps allow for the fabrication of segmented bends of different radii. Optional clamps allow the production of bends from 500 to 1000mm OD, 500 to 1000mm 90 degree equal tees and crosses, and 45 and 60 degree branch tees 500mm to 1000mm.
- Welding range 500 to 1000mm SDR 11 to SDR 41.
- CNC touch-screen control of welding operations and integral data logger are standard.
- Bend clamps allow production of segmented bends in diameters 500, 560, 630, 710, 800, 900 and 1000mm OD.
- Tee and cross clamps produce 90 degree equal tees and crosses in diameters 500, 560, 630, 710, 800, 900 and 1000mm OD.
- Optional wye / branch tee clamps produce true-Y, 45 and 60 degree equal Y-branch tees 500, 560, 630, 710, 800, 900 and 1000mm OD.
- Manual open-close and locking of main bend clamps.
- German hydraulic seals.
- 400 volt 3 phase 50 Hz (82.7 kw 130 A). Optional 60 Hz also available.
- Genuine 12 month international warranty.
- Total cylinder area: 38.46cm2
- Please note technical specifications of Worldpoly machines may change without notice