Hydraulically operated pipe saw specifically produced for the preparation of pipe segments in PE, PP and other thermoplastic materials, used for the production of bends, tees and other fabrications. Capacity 90 to 800mm OD / 3" to 32" IPS. Cutting angle is up to 67 degrees. Lowering rate of saw is hydraulically controlled, as are the strap clamps used to hold pipe segments in place. Saw blade made in the Germany.
- CE approved by SGS www.sgs.com
- Genuine 12 month international warranty.
- Cutting range 90 to 800mm OD / 3" to 32" IPS.
- 67.5 degree maximum cutting angle allows production of segments for bends, tees and Y-branch tees from 90 to 800mm OD / 3" to 32" IPS.
- Angular cutting error equal to or less than 1 degree.
- Speed of saw blade 195 m/min.
- 400 volt 3 phase 50 Hz (3.7 kw 8.3 A) alt. 220 volt 3 phase 60 Hz
- Weight 4,500kg
- Please note technical specifications of Worldpoly machines may change without notice