Hydraulically operated pipe saw specifically produced for the preparation of pipe segments in PE, PP and other thermoplastic materials, used for the production of bends, tees and other fabrications. Capacity 630 to 1200mm OD / 24" to 48" IPS. Cutting angle is -45 to +67.5 degrees. Lowering rate of saw is hydraulically controlled, as are the top-mounted V-clamps used to hold pipe segments in place. Saw blade made in Germany.
Low profile design allows safe, simple operation.
- CE approved by SGS www.sgs.com.
- Cutting range 630 to 1200mm OD.
- 67 degree maximum cutting angle allows production of segments for bends, tees and Y-branch tees.
- Hydraulic lock/release of main pipe
- Cutting feed is hydraulically controlled.
- Laser blade positioning.
- Special saw blade available for thick walled pipe.
- Angular cutting error equal to or less than 1 degree.
- Genuine 24 month international warranty.
- Speed of saw blade 250 m/min.
- - Emergency stop at operation panel.
- - All electric operating buttons and handles are operated at 24DCV.
- - Before saw blade is running，it alarms with both a flashing light and audible alarm for a few seconds.
- - Equipped with saw blade detection device. Once saw blade is broken, machine will stop immediately.
- - Saw blade guides expand and contract automatically once pipe diameter and fitting types has been selected, assuring close contact with pipe for blade protection.
- - Saw guide travel is limited by proximity switches.
- - Pipe or fitting is locked by hydraulic controlled bar - easy, safe and reliable.
- - Low pipe bed design, providing easy and safe reception of cut pieces.
- 400 volt 3 phase 50 Hz (5.5 Kw 4.2 A). optional 480/3/60 or 220/3/60.
- Weight 7,000kg
- Please note technical specifications of Worldpoly machines may change without notice