Purpose built bandsaw for cutting the radius required when welding reducing tees using PolySaddle630, PolySaddle1000 or PolySaddle1200 saddle fusion machine, or when hand fabricating pipe manifolds. Cuts pipe segment end to the correct radius for outlet pipes 63mm to 630mm.
- CE approved by SGS www.sgs.com
- Radius saw is used to cut branch pipes used in production of reducing tees and manifolds.
- Cuts pipe diameters 63, 90, 110, 125, 140, 160, 200, 225, 250, 280, 315, 355, 400, 450 & 500mm.
- Also available in smaller models with capacity 400mm and 315mm at lower cost.
- Electrically operated.
- Swedish steel blade.
- Manual feeding speed.
- 400 volt 3 phase 50 Hz (2.2 kw 4.2 A) alt. 60 Hz US voltage available.