Worldpoly630 hydraulically operated butt welding machine suitable for HDPE and PP pipes and fittings from 315 to 630mm OD / 12" to 24".
Excellent design and construction provides a premium machine for butt welding both on the worksite and in the factory.
The use of high quality pressure-cast Aluminium castings allows for lower weight without compromising strength and performance, while providing extra strength when welding out-of-round pipe.
Welding can be carried out between clamps 3 & 4 for tees, bends and manifold work.
Can be immediately integrated with optional data logger and overhead electric crane.
Worldpoly630. CE approved by the Swiss. This is the HDPE pipe butt welding machine to invest in when you want it to be with you reliably for years, without spending a fortune.
- Welding range 315mm to 630mm: SDR 9 (PN20) to SDR 41 (PN4) according to DVS 2207-1, ISO 21307 and POP003 low-pressure specifications..
- Complete and ready to weld.
- CE approved by SGS www.sgs.com
- German hydraulic seals.
- Main frame includes 4 light weight pressure-cast alloy main clamps of 630mm diameter.
- Machine can be supplied with any combination of liner diameters. Clamp options include:
- Layer clamps: 630x560, 560x500, 500x450,450x400, 400x355, 355x315.
- 2-piece liners: 630x560, 630x500, 630x450, 630x400, 450x355, 450x315.
- Narrow clamps: 630x560, 630x500, 630x450,630x400, 630x355, 630x315.
- Removable cast Aluminum PTFE coated heated plate with electronic temperature control. Heating plate automatically separates from pipe ends after heating.
- Removable cast Aluminium electric facing tool with current overload protection.
- Stand for heating plate and facing tool.
- Electro hydraulic pump with controls, and quick release hoses. Includes countdown timers for heating and cooling phases.
- Optional Aluminium or steel stub end device for welding end fittings.
- Genuine 2 year international warranty.
- Wired ready to accept Worldpoly or other data logger.
- Tool box including tools, bolts etc.
- Optional wheeled trolley available.
- Optional 250kg crane assembly.
- 400 volt 3 phase 50/60 Hz (14.5 kw 23 A).
- Minimum generator required: 400 volt 3 phase 20 KVA. Provide full machine details to generator supplier before purchase.
- Weight 1,092kg (including crane and stub device)
- Total cylinder area: 23.06cm2 (2306mm2), maximum pump pressure 120 bar
- Please note technical specifications of Worldpoly machines may change without notice