Worldpoly450 hydraulically operated butt-welding machine suitable for PE and PP pipes and fittings from 200 to 450mm OD (modification available to weld to 160mm SDR 9 & 11 only).
Excellent design and construction provides a premium machine for welding both on the work site and in the factory.
The use of high quality pressure-cast Aluminium castings allows for lower weight without compromising strength and performance, while providing extra strength when welding out-of-round pipe.
Welding can be carried out between clamps 3 & 4 for tees, bends and manifold work.
Can be immediately integrated with optional data logger and overhead electric crane.
- Welding range 200 to 450mm: SDR 9 (PN20) to SDR 41 (PN4) according to DVS 2207-1, ISO 21307 and POP003 low-pressure specifications.
- Complete and ready to weld.
- CE approved by SGS www.sgs.com
- German hydraulic seals.
- Main frame includes 4 light weight pressure-cast alloy main clamps of 450mm diameter.
- Machine can be supplied with any combination of liner diameters. Clamp options include:
- Layer clamps: 450x400, 400x355, 355x315, 315x280, 280x250, 250x225, 225x200.
- 2-piece liners: 450x400, 450x355, 450x315, 450x280, 315x250, 315x225, 315x200.
- Narrow clamps: 450x400, 450x355, 450x315, 450x280, 450x250, 450x225, 450x200.
- Removable cast Aluminum PTFE coated heating plate with electronic temperature control. Heating plate automatically separates from pipe ends after heating.
- Removable cast Aluminium electric facing tool with current overload protection.
- Electrohydraulic pump with controls, and quick release hoses. Includes countdown timers for heating and cooling phases.
- Stand for heating plate and facing tool.
- Optional Aluminium or steel stub end device for welding end fittings, 250kg capacity crane assembly & wheeled trolley available
- Tool box including tools, bolts etc.
- Genuine 2 year international warranty.
- Wired ready to accept Worldpoly or other data logger.
- 400V 50/60 Hz 3 phase (9.5 kw 17 A) alt 220 volt 50/60 hz (9.8 kw 22.9 A)
- Minimum generator required: 400 volt 3 phase 14 KVA (alt 230 volt 1 phase 13 KVA). Provide full machine details to generator supplier before purchase.
- Weight 776kg (including crane and stub device)
- Total cylinder area: 22.36cm2, maximum pump pressure 120 bar
- Please note technical specifications of Worldpoly machines may change without notice