High and low-force welding.
Worldpoly450 High Force is a hydraulically operated butt-welding machine suitable for PE and PP pipes and fittings from 200 to 450mm OD, using both high and low force welding methods.
Excellent Australian Engineered design and construction provides a premium machine for welding both on the worksite and in the factory. The use of high quality pressure-cast Aluminium clamps allows for lower weight without compromising strength and performance, while providing extra strength when welding out-of-round pipe.
Significantly increased force is available for drag when welding pipe strings, or on difficult sites.
Welding can be carried out between clamps 3 & 4 for tees, bends and manifold work, and the machine is pre-wired for immediate integration with optional data logger, and overhead electric crane.
- Welding range 200 to 450mm SDR 9 (PN20) to SDR 17. 200 to 250mm SDR 9 and 11 only.
- Welds both high and low pressure according to ISO, ASTM, ANZ POP003, and DVS low pressure.
- Complete and ready to weld pipe and fittings diameters 450, 400, 355, 315, 280, 250, 225 and 200mm OD.
- German hydraulic seals.
- Genuine 24 month international warranty.
- Supplied with complete set of Aluminium cast two-piece liners 450x400, 450x355, 450x315, 450x280, 315x250, 315x225, 315x200.
- Electro-hydraulic pump with controls, and quick release hoses.
- Removable cast Aluminum PTFE coated heating plate with electronic temperature control. Heating plate automatically separates from pipe ends after heating.
- Electrically operated facing tool for correct preparation of pipe ends.
- Stand for heating plate and facing tool.
- Optional Aluminium stub end device for welding end fittings.
- Tool box including tools, bolts etc.
- Easily welds between clamps 3 and 4 for tees, fabrications and tight welds. Low pressure welding only when using single clamp.
- Wired ready to accept Worldpoly or other data loggers.
- Clamp options include:
- - Narrow clamps: 450x400, 450x355, 450x315, 450x280, 450x250, 450x225, 450x200.
- - Inch clamps.
- Optional overhead electric crane. Check requirements for crane approval regarding your specific application.
- 400V 3 phase 50/60 Hz (10.5 kw 18.4 A).
- Minimum generator required: 400 volt 3 phase 11 KVA (alt 230 volt 1 phase 11 KVA). Provide full machine details to generator supplier before purchase.
- Total cylinder area: 22.36 cm2 / 2236 mm2
- Please note that the Worldpoly High Force machines are not certified under CE requirements.
- Weight 776kg (including crane and stub device)
- Specifications are subject to change without notice. Please confirm at time of purchase.