Worldpoly315 CNC hydraulically operated butt-welding machine suitable for PE and PP pipes and fittings from 110 to 315mm OD. Excellent design and construction provides a premium machine for welding both on the worksite and in the factory.
Integrated CNC control ensures correct welding procedures including temperature, time and pressure functions, and provides on-board data logging for every weld.
The use of high quality pressure-cast Aluminium castings allows for lower weight without compromising strength and performance, while providing extra strength when welding out-of-round pipe.
Welding can be carried out between clamps 3 & 4 for tees, bends and manifold work. Includes integrated data logger.
- Welding range 110 to 315mm SDR 9 (PN20) to SDR 41 (PN4) according to DVS 2207-1 and ISO 21307 low-pressure specifications.
- Complete and ready to weld.
- CNC controlled temperature, time and pressure functions.
- Supplied with a full set of layer clamp inserts: 315x280, 280 x 250, 250 x 225, 225 x 200, 200 x 180, 180 x 160, 160 x 140, 140 x 125 & 125 x 110mm
- CNC controlled electro hydraulic pump with quick release hoses.
- CNC controlled hydraulically inserted and removed cast Aluminum PTFE coated heated plate, with electronic temperature control. Heating plate automatically separates from pipe ends after heating.
- Electrically operated facing tool for correct preparation of pipe ends.
- Optional Aluminium end device for welding end fittings.
- Integrated data logger with USB output.
- Genuine 12 month international warranty.
- 230 volt 50 Hz, 5.0 kw, 15 A.
- Weight 355kg
- Please note technical specifications of Worldpoly machines may change without notice. Please reconfirm at time of order confirmation.