Worldpoly2500/88" hydraulically operated butt-welding machine suitable for PE and PP pipes and fittings to 2500mm OD, or alternatively 54" to 88" OD.
Includes clamps to weld pipes 2250mm and 2000mm, and steel stub device.
Available to weld according to ISO/DVS/POP003 SLP & DLP low pressure, and optionally both low and high-pressure according to ISO, POP003 and North American Standards. Excellent design and construction provide a premium machine for welding both on the worksite and in the factory. Welding can be carried out between clamps 3 & 4 for tees, bends and manifold work. Can be integrated with optional data logger.
- Genuine 2 year international warranty.
- Welding range to 2400mm,alternatively 88" IPS, SDR 17
- Removable cast Aluminium electric facing tool with current overload protection.
- Removable cast Aluminium PTFE coated heating plate with electronic temperature control.
- Stand for heating plate and facing tool. Optional trolley base.
- On-board electrohydraulic pump with controls, accumulator and quick release hoses. Includes countdown timers for heating and cooling phases.
- Optional trolley base.
- 400 volt 3 phase 50/60 Hz
- Please note technical specifications of Worldpoly machines may change without notice. Please confirm at time of order.