Worldpoly1600/63 Hydra HF. Hydraulically operated and CNC controlled butt-welding machine suitable for PE and PP pipes and fittings from 900 to 1600mm, or alternatively 36" to 63" OD. Available to weld according to ISO 4427-2 SHP, POP003 SHP and ASTM high-force Standards, on-board data logging as standard.
Excellent design and construction provide a premium machine for welding both on the worksite and in the factory. Hydraulic open/close/locking of main clamps. Welding can be carried out between clamps 3 & 4 for tees, bends and manifold work.
- Standard welding range 1600mm SDR 17 to 1000mm SDR 11, or 32" DR 9 to 63" DR 17 IPS
- CE approved by SGS www.sgs.com
- Genuine 2 year international warranty
- CNC welding control of temperature, time and pressure using touch screen and tablet.
- Hydraulic open/close/locking of main clamps
- Main frame includes 4 steel main clamps of 1600mm diameter.
- Alternatively main clamps diameter 63" IPS
- One-piece clamps 1600 x 1400, 1600 x 1200, 1600 x 1000, 1600 x 1000 & 1200 x 900mm
- Alternatively one-piece clamps 63" x 54", 63" x 48", 63" x 42" & 63" x 36" IPS
- Electric facing tool with current overload protection.
- Aluminium PTFE coated heating plate with electronic temperature control. Heating plate automatically releases from pipe ends after heating.
- Stand for heating plate and facing tool.
- Tool box including tools, bolts etc.
- 400 volt 3 phase 50/60 Hz (54 kw 86 A)
- Minimum generator 400 volt 60 KVA. Check with your generator supplier for suitability.
- Also available as 480 volt 3 phase 60 Hz
- Total cylinder section to your requirements - high, medium or low
- Please note technical specifications of Worldpoly machines may change without notice