Worldpoly1600 hydraulically operated butt-welding machine suitable for PE and PP pipes and fittings from 1000 to 1600mm, or alternatively 42" to 60" OD. Available to weld according to ISO/DVS/POP003 SLP & DLP low pressure, and optionally both low and high-pressure according to ISO, POP003 and North American Standards. Excellent design and construction provide a premium machine for welding both on the worksite and in the factory. Welding can be carried out between clamps 3 & 4 for tees, bends and manifold work. All hydraulics and controls are located on the main welding frame. Can be integrated with optional data logger.
- Standard welding range 1600mm SDR 17 to 1000mm SDR 11.
- CE approved by SGS www.sgs.com
- Genuine 2 year international warranty.
- Main frame includes 4 steel main clamps of 1600mm diameter. Heating plate is automatically separated from the pipe at the end of the heating cycle.
- Layer clamps: 1600x1400, 1400x1200, 1200x1000.
- Electrohydraulic pump with controls and accumulator are mounted on the main frame. Includes countdown timers for heating and cooling phases.
- Removable steel electric facing tool with current overload protection.
- Aluminium PTFE coated heating plate with electronic temperature control. Heating plate automatically releases from pipe ends after heating.
- Stand for heating plate and facing tool.
- Wired ready to accept Worldpoly or other data logger.
- Tool box including tools, bolts etc.
- 400 volt 3 phase 50/60 Hz (54 kw 86 A) alt 440 volt 3 phase 60 hz (63 kw 100 A).
- Minimum generator 400 volt 60 KVA. Check with your generator supplier for suitability.
- Total cylinder section: optional 68.7 cm2 or 95.4 cm2
- Please note technical specifications of Worldpoly machines may change without notice