Worldpoly160 LF hydraulically operated butt-welding machine suitable for PE and PP pipes and fittings from 50 to 160mm OD using low force welding methods.
Excellent Australian Engineered design and construction provides a premium machine for welding both on the worksite and in the factory.
The use of high quality pressure-cast Aluminium castings allows for lower weight without compromising strength and performance, while providing extra strength when welding out-of-round pipe.
Significantly increased force is available for drag when welding pipe strings, or on difficult sites. Welding can be carried out between clamps 3 & 4 for tees, bends and manifold work. Can be immediately integrated with optional data logger.
- Welding range 50 to 160mm: SDR 9 (PN20) to SDR 41 (PN4) according to DVS 2207-1, ISO 21307 and POP003 low-pressure specifications
- Complete and ready to weld - Genuine 2 year warranty on parts - CE approved by SGS www.sgs.com
- Included as standard (unless otherwise specified):
- - Main frame, including 4 light weight pressure-cast alloy main clamps of 160mm diameter
- - Removable cast Aluminium electric facing tool with current overload protection
- - Electrohydraulic pump with controls, and quick release hoses. Includes countdown timers for heating and cooling phases
- - PTFE coated heating plate with electronic temperature control (heating plate automatically separates from pipe ends after heating)
- - Stand for heating plate and facing tool
- - Tool box including tools, bolts, selected spare parts, etc
- - German hydraulic seals
- - Wired ready to accept Worldpoly or other data logger
- Clamp options include (machine can be supplied with any combination of liner diameters):
- - Layer clamps: 160x140, 140x125, 125x110, 110x90, 90x75, 75x63 & 63x50mm
- - 2-piece liners: 160x140, 160x125, 160x110, 160x90, 160x75, 160x63 & 160x50mm
- - Narrow clamps: 160x140, 160x125, 160x110, 160x90, 160x75, 160x63 & 160x50mm
- Optional stub end device for welding end fittings (available in aluminium or steel)
- Optional wheeled trolley available
- 230 volt 50/60 Hz 1 phase (2.85 kw 15.6A )
- Requires generator minimum 230 volt 3.3 KVA - provide full machine details to generator supplier before purchase
- Total cylinder section 6.26 cm2, maximum pump pressure 60 bar
- Net weight 107 kg
- Please note technical specifications of Worldpoly machines may change without notice
- Australia only - This machine is supplied tested & tagged with a 15amp plug