Worldpoly1200/48 hydraulically operated butt-welding machine, suitable for PE and PP pipes and fittings from 630 to 1200mm OD, alternatively 24 to 48". The machine is the result of more than 50 years of consecutive involvement in the PE pipe industry, providing a premium machine for welding both on the work-site and in the factory.<>
The use of virgin Aluminium castings and German hydraulic seals allows for lower weight without compromising strength and performance. Welding can be carried out between clamps 3 & 4 for tees, bends and manifold work. Can be integrated with optional data logger and overhead electric crane.
- Welding range 630 to 1200mm: SDR 11 (PN16) to SDR 41 (PN4). 630 to 800mm: SDR 9 to SDR 41.
- Welding force maximum 1200mm OD SDR 11, according to DVS 2207-1, ISO 21307 and POP003 low-pressure specifications.
- Complete and ready to weld.
- CE approved by SGS www.sgs.com
- German hydraulic seals.
- Main frame includes 4 light weight alloy main clamps of 1200mm diameter.
- Layer clamps: 1200x1100, 1100x1000, 1000x900, 900x800, 800x710, 710x630.
- Machine can be supplied with any combination of liner diameters.
- Aluminium PTFE coated heating plate with electronic temperature control. Heating plate automatically releases from pipe ends after heating.
- Electrically operated facing tool for correct preparation of pipe ends.
- Stand for heating plate and facing tool.
- Electrohydraulic pump with controls, accumulator and quick release hoses. Includes countdown timers for heating and cooling phases.
- Genuine 2 year international warranty.
- Optional Aluminium or steel stub end device for welding end fittings.
- Wired ready to accept Worldpoly or other data logger.
- Tool box including tools, bolts etc.
- Optional wheeled trolley available.
- Optional 1,000kg crane assembly.
- 400 volt 3 phase 50/60 Hz (30.6 kw, 47.6 A).
- Minimum generator required: 400 volt 3 phase 50 hz, 32 KVA. Provide full machine details to generator supplier before purchase.
- Weight 4,522kg (including crane and stub device)
- Total cylinder area: 32.97cm2, maximum pump pressure 180 bar
- Please note technical specifications of Worldpoly machines may change without notice