Worldpoly1200/48 hydraulically operated butt-welding machine, suitable for PE and PP pipes and fittings from 630 to 1200mm OD, alternatively 24 to 48".
Available to weld according to ISO/DVS/POP003 SLP & DLP low pressure, and optionally both low and high-pressure according to ISO, POP003 and North American Standards.
The machine is the result of more than 50 years of consecutive involvement in the PE pipe industry, providing a premium machine for welding both on the work-site and in the factory.<>
The use of virgin Aluminium castings and German hydraulic seals allows for lower weight without compromising strength and performance. Welding can be carried out between clamps 3 & 4 for tees, bends and manifold work. Can be integrated with optional data logger and overhead electric crane.
- Welding range 630 to 1200mm: SDR 11 (PN16) to SDR 41 (PN4). 630 to 800mm: SDR 9 to SDR 41.
- Welding force maximum 1200mm OD SDR 11, according to DVS 2207-1, ISO 21307 and POP003 low-pressure specifications.
- Complete and ready to weld.
- CE approved by SGS www.sgs.com
- German hydraulic seals.
- Main frame includes 4 light weight alloy main clamps of 1200mm diameter.
- Layer clamps: 1200x1100, 1100x1000, 1000x900, 900x800, 800x710, 710x630.
- Machine can be supplied with any combination of liner diameters.
- Aluminium PTFE coated heating plate with electronic temperature control. Heating plate automatically releases from pipe ends after heating.
- Electrically operated facing tool for correct preparation of pipe ends.
- Stand for heating plate and facing tool.
- Electrohydraulic pump with controls, accumulator and quick release hoses. Includes countdown timers for heating and cooling phases.
- Genuine 2 year international warranty.
- Optional Aluminium or steel stub end device for welding end fittings.
- Wired ready to accept Worldpoly or other data logger.
- Tool box including tools, bolts etc.
- Optional wheeled trolley available.
- Optional 1,000kg crane assembly.
- 400 volt 3 phase 50/60 Hz (30.6 kw, 47.6 A).
- Minimum generator required: 400 volt 3 phase 50 hz, 32 KVA. Provide full machine details to generator supplier before purchase.
- Weight 4,522kg (including crane and stub device)
- Total cylinder area: 32.97cm2, maximum pump pressure 180 bar
- Please note technical specifications of Worldpoly machines may change without notice