Australian Made PolyRover630/24 Trench reduces workload and the need for extra support equipment on remote sites, allowing faster, more efficient low-force welding of PE and PP pipelines.
Fast changeover time improves weld quality and consistency.
Practical design using Bosch Rexroth hydraulics, PolyRover features hydraulically lifted facing tool and heating plate, hydraulic pump and controls all on-board the main frame, easy trench use, welding between clamps 2 and 3 or 3 and 4 for tight fittings work, plus high quality and sturdy construction, provides an excellent machine for pipeline welding.
Born from more than 55 years and three generations of experience with PE pipe and three dedicated years or research and development with Bosch Rexroth, and having clients in more than 115 countries, Worldpoly manufactures the PolyRover range in Australia to provide a single platform for welding, according to low-force standards.
Worldpoly PolyRover machines are specifically designed for use in rugged and remote terrain, are easily operated and are pre-wired for the attachment of Worldpoly or other data loggers.
- Australian made
- Genuine 5 year international warranty
- Main frame includes:
- • 4 clamp sets for 630mm diameter
- • Welding range 315mm to 630mm, SDR 9 (PN16) to SDR 41 (PN4), according to DVS, ISO and AUS/NZ POP003 low force
- • High pressure welding option available according to USA, ISO and AUS/NZ POP003 high pressure Standards, welding range 315 to 630mm or 12” to 24”
- • Easily able to weld between clamps 3 and 4 for tight fittings and fabrications
- • Entire welding frame with 4 clamps and all hydraulics is easily removed for trench work, allowing accurate alignment
- • Fork lift and overhead lifting points
- Includes reducing liners to weld pipe within the complete specified range:
- • Metric – 630, 560, 500, 450, 400, 355 and 315mm OD
- • Inch – 24, 22, 20, 18, 16, 14 and 12”
- Hydraulically lifted cast Aluminium PTFE coated heating plate with electronic temperature control and insulated cover
- Hydraulically lifted and electrically operated cast Aluminium electric facing tool, thermostatically controlled with current overload protection
- High quality and remotely serviceable Bosch Rexroth electro-hydraulic pump and hydraulics.
- Wired ready to accept Worldpoly and other data loggers
- Operating voltage:
- • Standard 400 volt 3 phase 50 Hz 16.8kW. Requires generator minimum 18 KVA.
- Modular controls located in convenient operator position include:
- • All hydraulic operation controls
- • Digital pressure readout
- • Countdown timer
- • Emergency stop
- • IP63
- Tool box including spare blades, thermocouple, temperature controller, tools etc
- Options include:
- • Welding according to low pressure, or alternatively both low and high pressure welding standards (must be specified at time of quotation / order confirmation)
- • Stub end device for welding end fittings (available in Aluminium or Steel)
- Clamp options include:
- • Layer clamps metric: 630 x 560, 560 x 500, 500 x 450, 450 x 400, 400 x 355 and 355 x 315mm
- • Layer clamps inch: 24” x 22”, 22” x 20”, 20” x 18”, 18” x 16”, 16” x 14” and 14” x 12”
- • Narrow clamps metric: 630 x 560, 630 x 500, 630 x 450, 630 x 400, 630 x 355, 630 x 315mm, as required for welding injection moulded or short-spigot fittings
- • Two-piece clamps: 630 x 560, 630 x 500, 630 x 450, 450 x 400, 450 x 355, 450 x 315.
- Total weight including layer clamps 801kg
- Please note technical specifications of Worldpoly machines may change without notice