Worldpoly PolyForce630/24 CNC Track.
The fastest, safest, most consistent and economical butt welding machine available.
Thanks to 3 years of research and development with Bosch Rexroth and Worldpolys' 50+ years of PE pipeline experience, every weld is the same. PolyForce630 CNC gives you complete control over welding by removing operator variables.
Providing both high and low pressure welding to ASTM, ISO, Australian/New Zealand, DVS, WIS and Fast Weld, Fast Fusion compatible.
Fully automatic heating, changeover and cooling cycle following entry of welding standard, pipe diameter and wall thickness or SDR, automatic detection of pipe slippage, hands-free hydraulic open/close/locking of main clamps.
Intuitive CNC controls easier to use than a smart-phone, impossible to crash clamps with facing tool or heating plate, 4 second automatic changeover after heating, the safest machine on the market with keyed hydraulic lockout and Cat-3 E-stops, restricted operator entry to potential danger zones, internal 5,000 weld data logger, three speed rubber tracks, cordless remote control, external pipe lifters, and the ability to collect and communicate data externally, this is today's way to weld PE and PP pipe systems from 630mm to 225mm, or 24" to 8".
Todays fusion machine to take your business to the next level.
- PolyForce630/24 Tracked HDPE Fusion Machine - Australian Made
- Track mounted. Self contained and self propelled
- Genuine 5 year International warranty
- CNC welding according to the following Standards:
- - ISO 21307-2011 Single Low Pressure
- - ISO 21307-2011 Dual Low Pressure
- - ISO 21307-2011 Single High Pressure
- - POP003 Single Low Pressure
- - POP003 Dual Low Pressure
- - POP003 Single High Pressure
- - DVS 2207-1-2007
- - WIS 4-32-08 Single Pressure Welding
- - WIS 4-32-08 Dual Pressure Welding
- - WIS 4-32-08 UKWIR Fastweld
- Hydraulic in/out facing tool and heating plate with crash protection. No longer are these considered consumables
- Hydraulic open/close/locking of main clamps without operator contact. Impossible to crash main clamps with facing tool and heating plate.
- Perkins on-board, low-noise, low fuel consumption 1500 RPM generator. 65 dB at operator position
- Simple operation. Automatic or manual butt fusion. 5000+ weld data logging included. 3.5 second changeover time for 630mm (24") SDR 11 in Automatic mode
- Bosch Rexroth hydraulics - locally serviceable. Remote communication options using GSM, Satellite and Bluetooth. GPS compatible
- Pipe clamps prevent slippage even under extreme conditions, which is detected by the machine in case of undersized pipe
- External hydraulic pipe lifters front and rear
- Italian track assembly, Bridgestone rubber tracks, three-speed, 30+ degree capacity, automatic braking when stopped
- Butt welding unit easily removed for site and trench work
- Long operating time thanks to 1500 RPM low-noise diesel - 18 to 25 hours under normal welding conditions
- Built tough, locally serviceable, low-noise. Just what you've been looking for
- Clamp options:
- Capacity 225 to 630mm OD. Includes two-piece clamp inserts for pipe and fittings diameters 630, 560, 500, 450, 400, 355, 315, 280, 250 & 225mm, and stub device, are included.
- Alternatively, capacity 8" to 24" IPS. Two-piece clamp inserts for pipe and fittings diameters 24", 22", 20", 18", 16", 14", 12", 10" & 8", and stub device, are included
- Electric start with remote start and fuel gauge on operator side
- Welded steel machine frame and tracked base
- Wired remote control. Optional wireless remote with drop and tilt protection
- Rated lifting points on welding machine and frame, optional spreader bar
- Maximum pump operating pressure - 200 bar / 20 MPa
- Total cylinder section - 3660mm2
- Fuel capacity - 70 litres
- Engine - Perkins 2216 cc, 4 cylinder turbo, 1500 RPM low-noise diesel
- Weight - 3400 kg
- Technical specifications subject to change without notice. Please check at time of order confirmation.