A manually operated butt-welding machine suitable for PE and PP pipes and fittings from 40 to 160mm OD. Efficient design and construction provides an excellent low cost machine for welding both on the worksite and in the factory. The use of high quality Aluminium castings allows for lower weight without compromising strength and performance. Optional torque wrench allows welding force to be read.
- Welding range 40 to 160mm: 40 to 63mm - SDR7.4 to SDR 11. 75mm to 90mm - SDR 9 to SDR 17. 110mm to 160mm SDR 11 to SDR 41
- Complete and ready to weld.
- Genuine 12 months international warranty.
- Main frame includes light weight alloy main clamps of 160mm diameter.
- Layer clamps 160x140, 140x125, 125x110, 110x90, 90x75, 75x63, 63x50 & 50x40mm.
- Removable cast Aluminum PTFE coated heating plate with electronic temperature control.
- Removable cast Aluminum electrically operated facing tool.
- Stand for heating plate and facing tool.
- Manual opening of frame. Optional torque wrench for measurement of welding force.
- 230 volt 50/60 Hz (2.2 kw 11.1 A).
- Requires generator minimum 2.3 KVA.
- Weight 77kg
- Note - This unit does not accurately read force below 20N/mpa. Drag + welding force must equal minimum 20N/mpa for accurate welding.
- Not recommended for welding pipe having wall thickness less than SDR 11, in diameters 63mm OD and below.
- Please refer to Australian specifications http://www.pipa.com.au/sites/default/files/document/attachment/pop003.pdf , and http://www.pipa.com.au/sites/default/files/document/attachment/pop009.pdf if your intention is to weld SDR 17 'Rural' PE pipe.
- Please note technical specifications of Worldpoly machines may change without notice