High and low-pressure butt fusion.
Worldpoly 2/8 High Pressure is a hydraulically operated butt-welding machine suitable for PE and PP pipes and fittings from 2" to 8" IPS, using both high and low pressure welding methods.
Excellent Australian Engineered design and construction provides a premium machine for welding both on the worksite and in the factory. The use of high quality construction allows for lower weight without compromising strength and performance, while providing extra strength when welding out-of-round pipe.
Significantly increased force is available for drag when welding pipe strings, or on difficult sites. Welding can be carried out between clamps 3 & 4 for tees, bends and manifold work, and the machine is pre-wired for immediate integration with optional data logger.
- Welding range 2" to 8" IPS: DR 9 (290 psi) to DR 41 (58 psi) according to ASTM, CSA and ISO 21307 specifications
- Complete and ready to weld - Genuine 2 year warranty on parts - CE approved by SGS www.sgs.com
- Included as standard (unless otherwise specified):
- - Main frame, including 4 light weight pressure-cast alloy main clamps of 250mm diameter
- - Removable cast Aluminium electric facing tool with current overload protection
- - Electrohydraulic pump with controls, and quick release hoses. Includes countdown timers for heating and cooling phases
- - PTFE coated heating plate with electronic temperature control (heating plate automatically separates from pipe ends after heating)
- - Stand for heating plate and facing tool
- - Tool box including tools, bolts, selected spare parts, etc
- - German hydraulic seals
- - Wired ready to accept Worldpoly or other data logger
- Clamp options include (machine can be supplied with any combination of liner diameters):
- - Two-piece clamp inserts 8", 6", 4" & 3"
- - Narrow clamps: 8" x 6", 8" x 4" & 8" x 3"
- Optional stub end device for welding end fittings (available in aluminium or steel)
- Optional wheeled trolley available
- 240 volt 1 ph. 60 Hz (3.0 kw 16A )
- Requires generator minimum 240 volt 3.5 KVA - provide full machine details to generator supplier before purchase
- Total cylinder section 0.970"2, maximum pump pressure 2610 psi
- Weight 344 lb
- Please note technical specifications of Worldpoly machines may change without notice