High & Low pressure welding.
Worldpoly 8/16 High Pressure is a hydraulically operated butt-welding machine suitable for PE and PP pipes and fittings from 8" to 16" IPS, using the high pressure welding methods specified by ASTM, ISO and Aus/NZ.
Excellent Australian Engineered design and construction provides a premium machine for welding both on the worksite and in the factory. The use of high quality pressure-cast Aluminium clamps allows for lower weight without compromising strength and performance, while providing extra strength when welding out-of-round pipe.
Significantly increased force is available for drag when welding pipe strings, or on difficult sites.
Welding can be carried out between clamps 3 & 4 for tees, bends and manifold work, and the machine is pre-wired for immediate integration with optional data logger, and overhead electric crane.
- Welding range 8" to 16" IPS DR 9 (290 psi) to DR 17. 8" & 10" DR 9 and 11 only.
- Welds according to both high & low pressure standards for ASTM F2620 and ISO 21307:2017
- Ready to accept two-piece clamps to weld pipe and fittings diameters 16", 14", 12", 10" & 8" IPS and 450, 400, 355, 315, 280, 250, 225 and 200mm.
- Genuine 24 month international warranty.
- Electro-hydraulic pump with controls, and quick release hoses.
- Removable cast Aluminum PTFE coated heating plate with electronic temperature control. Heating plate automatically separates from pipe ends after heating.
- Electrically operated facing tool for correct preparation of pipe ends.
- Stand for heating plate and facing tool.
- Tool box including tools, bolts etc.
- Optional overhead electric crane.
- Total cylinder area: 3.47 square inches
- Total gross weight 1,707 lb (including crane and stub device)
- 240V 1 phase 60 Hz
- Specifications are subject to change without notice. Please confirm at time of purchase.