Worldpoly 12" is a hydraulically operated butt-welding machine suitable for PE and PP pipes and fittings from 3" to 12" IPS, using the high pressure welding method according to ASTM, ISO and Aus/NZ Specifications.
Excellent Australian Engineered design and construction provides a premium machine for welding both on the worksite and in the factory. The use of high quality construction allows for lower weight without compromising strength and performance, while providing extra strength when welding out-of-round pipe.
Significantly increased force is available for drag when welding pipe strings, or on difficult sites. Welding can be carried out between clamps 3 & 4 for tees, bends and manifold work, and the machine is pre-wired for immediate integration with optional data logger.
- Welding range 3" to 12" IPS SDR 9 (PN20) to SDR 17. 3" to 6" SDR 9 and 11 only
- Welds at low pressure according to ASTM
- Complete and ready to weld pipe and fittings diameters 12", 10", 8", 6", 4" and 3" to IPS
- Genuine 24 month international warranty
- Electro-hydraulic pump with controls, and quick release hoses
- Removable cast Aluminum PTFE coated heater plate with electronic temperature control. Heating plate automatically separates from pipe ends after heating
- Electrically operated facing tool for correct preparation of pipe ends
- Stand for heating plate and facing tool
- Tool box including tools, bolts etc.
- Easily welds between clamps 3 and 4 for tees, fabrications and tight welds. Low pressure welding only when using single clamp
- Wired ready to accept Worldpoly or other data logger
- 220 volt, single phase, 60 hz. 6.2 kw
- Weight 355kg / 781 lb.
- Specifications are subject to change without notice. Please confirm at time of purchase.