High and low-pressure butt fusion.
Worldpoly 3/10 High Pressure is a hydraulically operated butt-welding machine suitable for PE and PP pipes and fittings from 3" to 10" IPS, using both high and low pressure welding methods.
Excellent Australian Engineered design and construction provides a premium machine for welding both on the worksite and in the factory. The use of high quality construction allows for lower weight without compromising strength and performance, while providing extra strength when welding out-of-round pipe.
Significantly increased force is available for drag when welding pipe strings, or on difficult sites. Welding can be carried out between clamps 3 & 4 for tees, bends and manifold work, and the machine is pre-wired for immediate integration with optional data logger.
- Welding range 3" to 10" IPS DR 9 (290 psi) to DR 17 (116 psi). 3" to 6" DR 9 and 11 only
- Welds both high and low pressure according to ASTM, CSA and ISO
- Complete and ready to weld pipe and fittings diameters 10", 8", 6", 4" and 3" to IPS. DIPS liners also available.
- Genuine 24 month international warranty.
- Electro-hydraulic pump with controls, and quick release hoses.
- Removable cast Aluminum PTFE coated heater plate with electronic temperature control. Heating plate automatically separates from pipe ends after heating.
- Electrically operated facing tool for correct preparation of pipe ends.
- Stand for heating plate and facing tool.
- Tool box including tools, bolts etc.
- Easily welds between clamps 3 and 4 for tees, fabrications and tight welds. Low pressure welding only when using single clamp.
- Wired ready to accept Worldpoly or other data logger.
- 240 volt, single phase, 60 hz. 6.2 kw, 19.8 A. Uses 2 x 15 A input leads.
- Minimum generator required: 240 volt - 7 KVA. Provide full machine details to generator supplier before purchase.
- Total gross weight 781 lb.
- Specifications are subject to change without notice. Please confirm at time of purchase.