Worldpoly PolyForce630/24 CNC Track Fusion Machine. Manufactured in Australia.
Arguably the fastest, safest, most consistent butt welding machine available. Thanks to 3 years of research and development with Bosch Rexroth and Worldpolys' nearly 60 years of PE pipeline experience, every weld is the same. PolyForce630/24 CNC gives you complete control over welding by virtually removing operator variables.
Includes all features in the PolyForce630 Trench, as well as:
Three speed rubber tracks.
Cordless and corded remote control.
External pipe lifters.
- PolyForce630/24 Tracked HDPE Fusion Machine - Australian Made
- Track mounted. Self contained and self propelled
- Genuine 5 year International warranty
- CNC welding according to the following Standards:
- - ISO 21307-2011 Single Low Pressure
- - ISO 21307-2011 Dual Low Pressure
- - ISO 21307-2011 Single High Pressure
- - POP003 Single Low Pressure
- - POP003 Dual Low Pressure
- - POP003 Single High Pressure
- - DVS 2207-1-2007
- - WIS 4-32-08 Single Pressure Welding
- - WIS 4-32-08 Dual Pressure Welding
- - WIS 4-32-08 UKWIR Fastweld
- Hydraulic in/out facing tool and heating plate with crash protection. No longer are these considered consumables
- Hydraulic open/close/locking of main clamps without operator contact. Impossible to crash main clamps with facing tool and heating plate.
- Kubota on-board, low-noise, low fuel consumption 1500 RPM generator. 65 dB at operator position
- Simple operation. Automatic or manual butt fusion. 5000+ weld data logging included. 3.5 second changeover time for 630mm (24") SDR 11 in Automatic mode
- Bosch Rexroth hydraulics - locally serviceable. Remote communication options using GSM, Satellite and Bluetooth. GPS compatible
- Pipe clamps prevent slippage even under extreme conditions, which is detected by the machine in case of undersized pipe
- External hydraulic pipe lifters front and rear
- Industry Standard track assembly, Bridgestone rubber tracks, three-speed, 30+ degree capacity, automatic braking when stopped
- Butt welding unit easily removed for site and trench work
- Long operating time thanks to 1500 RPM low-noise diesel - 18 to 25 hours under normal welding conditions
- Built tough, locally serviceable, low-noise. Just what you've been looking for
- Clamp options:
- Capacity 225 to 630mm OD. Includes two-piece clamp inserts for pipe and fittings diameters 630, 560, 500, 450, 400, 355, 315, 280, 250 & 225mm, and stub device, are included.
- Alternatively, capacity 8" to 24" IPS. Two-piece clamp inserts for pipe and fittings diameters 24", 22", 20", 18", 16", 14", 12", 10" & 8", and stub device, are included
- Electric start with remote start and fuel gauge on operator side
- Welded steel machine frame and tracked base
- Wired remote control. Optional wireless remote with drop and tilt protection
- Rated lifting points on welding machine and frame, optional spreader bar
- Maximum pump operating pressure - 200 bar / 20 MPa
- Total cylinder section - 3660mm2, 7200mm2 or 13,000mm2
- Fuel capacity - 70 litres
- Engine - Kubota 2216 cc, 4 cylinder turbo, 1500 RPM low-noise diesel. Tier 4 for North America.
- Weight - 3400 kg
- Technical specifications subject to change without notice. Please check at time of order confirmation.