A manually operated butt-welding machine suitable for PE and PP pipes and fittings from 2" - 6" OD. Efficient design and construction provides an excellent low cost machine for welding both on the worksite and in the factory. The use of high quality aluminium castings allows for lower weight without compromising strength and performance. Optional torque wrench allows welding force to be read.
- Welding range 2" - 6": DR 11 (160 psi) to DR 41 (PN4)
- Complete and ready to weld
- Genuine 12 months international warranty
- Main frame includes light weight alloy main clamps of 160mm diameter.
- IPS inch layer clamps 2", 3" & 4"
- Removable cast aluminium PTFE coated heating plate with electronic temperature control
- Removable cast aluminium electrically operated facing tool
- Stand for heating plate and facing tool
- Manual opening of frame. Optional torque wrench for measurement of welding force
- 230 volt 50/60 Hz (2.2 kw 11.1 A)
- Requires generator minimum 2.3 KVA
- Weight 77kg
- Please note technical specifications of Worldpoly machines may change without notice