The ATS180 series welding unit has been designed especially for service pipe installation where portability is important, while still keeping reliability in mind. It has been tailored to the construction industry where downtime and problems cost money.
It has a protective heavy duty carry bag and is fitted with tough rubber cables able to put up with the harshest site conditions.
It is designed to weld 40V PE pressure fittings from 16mm to 180mm diameter, fully complies with the ISO International Standard for welding equipment, and has automatic bar code operation. It has full data logging capabilities and the data can be downloaded by USB memory drive, and is manufactured in the United Kingdom.
The 447 terminals eliminate the need for adaptors due to it being a dual size terminal (both 4.0mm and 4.7mm), and the CCD scanner ensures and easy read of bar codes.
- Operating Modes - Manual, Barcode
- Controlled Welding Voltage - 39.5V AC (8 to 48V AC)
- Welding Current - 1 to 50A
- Duty Cycle at 50 amps (in a 3 hour welding period) - 33% (200 sec on / 400 sec off)
- Welding Time - 1 to 1000 seconds
- Supply Voltage - 110V AC (40 to 60 Hz) / 230V AC 40 to 60 Hz)
- Supply Current - 1 to 25A (110) / 1 to 12A (230)
- Supply Power - 3500 VA (peak)
- Weight - 10kg
- Size - 30 x 20 x 26 cm
- Operating Temperature - -15C to +50C
- Programmable Maintenance
- Waterproof & Dustproof to IP65
- Backlit Four Line Display
- Multi-lingual Intuitive Menu
- Configurable Operation
- Ohms, Volts, Amps Meters Built In
- Fusion Time And Energy Displayed
- Manual Entry of Fusion Time
- Bar Code Entry of Fusion Time
- Temperature Compensation
- CCD scanner
- Data Log Memory (2048 Welds)
- Data Download on USB
- Software Upgrade by USB
- Data Download PC Software
- Read Traceability Bar Codes
- Operator Welding Pass
- Wireless Email and SMS Text - Optional
- GPS Location Logging - Optional
- Control Point Ready
- 447 terminals eliminates need to pin adaptors
- Requires minimum 230V 3.5kVa generator - provide full machine details to generator supplier before purchase
- Specifications are subject to change without notice. Please confirm at time of order confirmation.