Manual bead removing equipment for internal beads from 70mm to 420mm ID (90mm to 630mm OD). Internal debeader for removing the weld bead in PE and PP plastic pipe.
After adjusting the internal debeader to the appropriate size, insert it into the pipe until you feel a "bump", then turn the handle clockwise 360 degrees and pull it out along with the bead. Note that debeading must be completed within the first 1/3 of the weld cooling time.
- Used to remove internal weld bead, following butt welding operation.
- Options include:
- Aluminium rods (6 pc) 2m, and (1 pc) 1m. Total 13 m. (1 pc) Stainless Drive handle, (1 pc) universal joint and set of joints. Set of Quick-locks.
- 90 to 110 mm. cutter head and 6+6 supports (ID 70 to 105 mm)
- 125 to 160 mm. cutter head and 6+6 supports (ID 105 to 145 mm)
- 160 to 200 mm. cutter head and 6+6+6 supports (ID 135 to190 mm)
- 225 to 280 mm. cutter head + 6 supports adjustable (ID 181 to 266 mm)
- 315 to 450 mm. cutter head + 6 supports adjustable (ID 265 to 420 mm)
- Made in Denmark
- Please note technical specifications of Worldpoly machines may change without notice